Current Location：RF Communication Test Set > Signal Analyzers
> Dynamic Signal Analyzer(FFT)
DYNAMIC SIGNAL ANALYZER
- How to buyDYNAMIC SIGNAL ANALYZER？PleaseOnline Quote Requestor 24h service tel：13715327187
The Agilent 3560A portable dynamic signal analyzer is an FFT-based instrument capable of measuring time domain and frequency signals from both steady state and quickly changing signal sources. With two input channels, the Agilent 3560A provides a variety of frequency response measurements with a frequency range from 31.25 mHz to 40 kHz.
The Agilent 3560A provides more than raw measurements. The Integrated Electronics Piezo Electric (IEPE) input mode directly powers accelerometers and hammer kits, so external signal-conditioning hardware is not required. Synthesized octave measurements, spectral map displays and marker functions make the Agilent 3560A a powerful, portable measurement and analysis tool.
- Frequency response, spectrum, transient analysis
- 6 hr (typical) operation on rechargeable battery pack
- Lightweight (3.2 kg / 7 lbs) and portable
- Spectral map displays
- 1/3 and 1/1 Synthesized octave displays
- Online zoom for greater resolution
Most of our products were examined strictly before shippinp and can apply for a calibration report.